The following issue occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
Most active users by login and most active users by total activity charts displaying no value for users that have empty strings as displayNames.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.23.2
Reproducing the Issue
- From the main menu navigate to content network and then click on samples.
- From there, click on the package named 'SAP. Analytics Cloud Usage.
- Click on the package and import the content.
- Open the story named SAC Content Usage.
- Click on the user information tab and observe the two bar/column charts displaying no values for users with displayNames as empty strings.
From the response object of the user, the displayName is an empty string
To ensure that the no value members are not displayed in the chart, modify the user properties to ensure that the displayName has a value, which should be a combination of the given name and the family name.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, content network, content usage To ensure that the no value members are not displayed in the chart, modify the user properties to ensure that the displayName has a value, which should be a combination of the given name and the family name. , KBA , LOD-ANA-ACN , SAC Content Network , Problem