If there are 5 “Groups” of Duplicates. Consolidation chooses the BP with the lowest source id as golden record (as there are no other criteria).But in the case of those 5 Records – not the one BP with the lower number is the “best” choice but one of the other – but you cannot change it in advance.In Step best record calculation, you can decide what data from what source should be taken.
For example, if you have two different addresses and you do not choose the one suggested from the system an delete this address – address usage is also going to be deleted and in the next step “Validation” there will be an error.
- SAP Master Data Governance 6.1
- SAP Master Data Governance 7.0
- SAP Master Data Governance 8.0
- SAP Master Data Governance 9.0
- SAP Master Data Governance 9.1
- SAP Master Data Governance 9.2
- Master Data Governance on S/4 HANA on-premise 1709
- Master Data Governance on S/4 HANA on-premise 1809
- Master Data Governance on S/4 HANA on-premise 1909
- Master Data Governance on S/4 HANA on-premise 2020
Best record, Address usage, BUT020, BRC, address , KBA , CA-MDG-CMP-FIO , Fiori UI for Consolidation & Mass Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.