- Upon deleting a calculation, you cannot use the same name of the calculation for a different measure.
- You get the error "This name already exists. Choose a different name." even though the calculation with that name was deleted.
- SAP analytics cloud 2021.14.10
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to instance
- Proceed to report center
- Edit report story
- delete a calculated column / measure
- add another calculated column / measure
- name it the same as the deleted one
- error occurs
- Expected behavior.
- This issue is by design.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, Report Story, People Analytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC-QDS , Query Designer - Filter, Calculated Column, Params , Problem