The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- When creating a threshold analysis you are unable to compare a measure from a primary model to a measure in a secondary model.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.23.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story and insert a table.
- Open the designer panel and click on linked dimensions.
- Click on add model link and select the models and the corresponding dimensions.
- Hover over the measures in the column and click on the menu icon.
- Open the thresholds mega menu and click on new threshold.
- Under new threshold change select compare to from number range to measure.
- Observe that the measures in the secondary model are not available.
This is currently unsupported in SAP Analytics Cloud.
An enhancement request has been created below, please up vote this if you want to see this as a feature enhancement in a future release of SAP Analytics Cloud;
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, threshold, measures, linked dimensions, , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Product Enhancement