When exporting content from SAC (stories, models, etc..) using the content network option you may get the error "Export failed due to tenant export capacity exceeded". This can happen if the allocated storage space for content is full.
To determine how full the storage space for the content network for your tenant is:
- Click on Transport->Export -> Content Network Storage or Transport->Export -> Content Network Storage (sometimes the settings option only appears in one of these)
- Click on the gear icons (settings)
- This will show you the percentage of how full your storage for exported content is.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.20.10
Reproducing the Issue
- Export a lot of content using the Content Network
- Get the error "Export failed due to tenant export capacity exceeded"
This error occurs when you have exceeded, or will exceed with the current export, the total storage available for your tenant for the content network.
To free up some storage space, do the following:
- Go to Transport->Export -> Content Network Storage
- Go into the My Content folder
- There will be a list of content you have exported which is taking up storage space. Click the box to the left to select an item, then click the trash can item to delete that item and free up storage.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , LOD-ANA-ACN , SAC Content Network , Problem