- You are using integrated S/4 HANA Embedded TM.
- You have created a sales order with associated FU X, FO, and delivery A.
- As a workaround for price control or other scenario, you deleted the original delivery A and created new delivery B.
- On ECC side, VL03 does not find delivery A anymore. It does not exist. It was deleted.
- However, in the sales order document flow and in the FU Document Flow, the delivery A is displayed, along with the associated old FU X.
- The sales order document flow also displays a new unassigned FU Y associated with Delivery B.
- This inconsistency is preventing the FO Cost Distribution.
- How can you resolve this inconsistency?
SAP Transportation Management
SAP S/4HANA 1909
KBA , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.