- In Report Stories, the column label for the security domain field is displayed as Security Domain ID. This causes it to seem that it will only bring the security domain ID data.
- If the security domain does not have description, no data is displayed in the Security Domain ID column.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Assign a Learning user to a security domain without a description >
- Create a new Story >
- Add the User table and the Security Domain ID column >
- Run the report >
- The Security Domain ID column returns empty >
- Add a description to the security domain >
- Run the report again >
- The Security Domain ID column now returns populated populated.
This issue is corrected 1H 2022 (b2205) release by LRN-123738:
- In the fix, the "Security Domain ID" column is to be renamed to "Security Domain", so it will reflect the proper details.
- The column is to display the security domain description, however if the description is null, then the security domain ID will be shown.
This issue is fixed in b2111p14 (19-Jan-2022) for 2H 2021 release:
- The patch will be applied to Preview / Test instance January 19, 2022
- The patch will be applied to Production instance January 21, 2022
LRN-123738, KI2111, report story, learning, lms, security domain, description, ID, missing, blank, empty, returned , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Known Error