The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud Analytic Application (SAC):
- A BW live model is not used anywhere in an analytic application. However, you still see this model in the models require prompts list.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.20.10
Reproducing the Issue
- Open an analytic application.
- In the Data menu, select Edit Prompts button.
- You see a model which is not used in the analytic application.
Each filter line is connected to a widget and consumes its model.
When you replace the model of that widget, the filter line then consumes both models.
Delete the filter line and add it again.
Live, Import, connection, BW, HANA, Excel, application, analysis, APIs, components, script, analytics designer , KBA , LOD-ANA-AD , Analytics Designer , Problem