- When performing EBRR (Event-Based Revenue Recognition) for a Project or WBS Element the message FINS_REV_REC153; Repricing for billing element WBS & failed due to real-time issue
- After investigation into the error the corresponding document does not exist in the system. You do not know how to proceed.
- S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Perform "Revenue Recognition (Event-Based) (2) Projects" for a Project/WBS Element (App ID F4767)
- After execution you check "Manage Real-Time Revenue Recognition Issues" (App ID F4101)
- Here you are prompted with the error message FINS_REV_REC153; "Repricing for billing element WBS & failed due to real-time issue"
- You check for the 'Reference Document' in the error.
- The document does not exist or has been archived.
Please refer to the long text of the error message.
- In the "Manage Real-Time Revenue Recognition Issues" app
- Input the parameter for the effected WBS Element.
- Following this proceed to 'Reprocess and Skip' errors.
Billing Document, REV_REC_SUP, REV_REC_MON, FINS_REV_REC 153, Rev Rec, Event Based, Projects, WBS Elements, , KBA , CO-PC-OBJ-EBR , Event-Based Revenue Recognition , Problem