Purchase Order Planning Area and Planning Group not appearing for Purchase Orders without Purchase Requests.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Search and open the respective Purchase Order.
- Click on the View All button.
- Go to the Items tab.
- Go to the Planning sub-tab.
See that the Planning Area and Planning Group fields are blank.
The Planning Area and Planning Group are displayed if the Purchase Order was created by a Purchase Proposal and then a Purchase Request.
In case the Purchase Order is created manually, the reference will not display. In order to see this reference, the Purchase Order should be created from the SCM part as well.
This is the system expected behavior.
Planning Area, Planning Group, Purchase Order, Purchase Request, Purchase Proposal , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , How To