- When exporting from C4C, the format exported R1C1 referencing style.
- Users expect the referencing style to be as A1.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the system with a a user that has enough rights
- Go to Sales work center
- Go to the Leads view
- Refine Leads by "Converted"
- Click the cogwheel icon on the top right corner
- Select export to excel
- The workbook opens
- Enable editing if necessary
- The top left cell indicates the reference style R1C1
- This is a Microsoft limitation and cannot be changed from SAP side.
- Reference style has to be converted manually.
- Click the File tab to access Backstage view.
- Click Options.
- The Excel Options dialog box will appear. Click Formulas on the left side of the dialog box.
- Uncheck the box next to R1C1 reference style, then click OK. Excel will now use the A1 reference style.
excel, conversion, reference style, format, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , SRD-CC-OIN-XL , Excel Integration , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 2111