The payment file created based in payment format for Canada CA 005 Domestic Payment is empty.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to the Outbound Files view.
- Open the respective file ID with status In File Creation.
- Click View All.
- Open the file which has file size of 0 Bytes.
- The file is empty.
The system has aborted the file creation in the backend with a system crash, which happened due to at least one of the reasons below:
- An alphanumeric value has been maintained for routing number of Company Bank. In this case, routing number is usually the National Bank Code (NBC).
- An alphanumeric value has been maintained for routing number of Payee's Bank. In this case, routing number is usually the National Bank Code (NBC).
For payment format CA 005 Domestic Payment, the routing number (NBC) should be a numeric value.
Once you change the required National Bank Code(s) to a numeric value you should be able to create a payment file successfully.
CA 005 Domestic Payment; NBC; national bank code; payment file , KBA , AP-PAY-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , How To