After 2H 2021 Release, we encounter an issue when a supervisor tries to do record learning for their employees.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- As a user > go to Links > Add Learning History
- Record Learning >
- As a Manager > go to Manager Links > Add Learning history
- Expand "Employee"
- [issue#1] Your user is listed there by default > this is wrong, there should be nothing populated by default and you should be able to select subordinates.
- Click Remove
- Click + next to Employees to select subordinates (ok they are listed correctly with first name / last name)
- [issue#2] the first user in the list has grade and completion status prepopulated with the details used when you recorded learning as a user in step 2. This is wrong there should be nothing there.
This issue has been fixed in the 2205 release.
INC1280797, Record Learning, Defect, 2H 2021, LMS, Supervisor , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-USR , User Entity , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Bug Filed