When trying to input materials in the "Create Sales Order - VA01" app, the input help shows all existing materials in the database, independent of material type, sales status (on sale or not), or if the material is applicable for a distribution channel.
SAP S/4HANA CLOUD
The current input help category in the "Restrict Value Range" is "Material by Description".
- Open the "Create Sales Order - VA01" app.
- In the overview page of creating sales orders, click the input help button on the right of the material field.
- In the "Restrict Value Range" page, choose the input help category from "Material by Description" to "Sales Material by Description".
- To further narrow the searching scope, please fill in filters such as "Sales Organization" and "Distribution Channel".
- Besides "Sales Material by Description", there are also some other input help categories such as "Material by Old Material Number", "Materials for Class", "Material by Material Group", "Material by EAN", etc. for users to choose from.
Input, Material, Create Sales Order - VA01, Input Help, Input Help Category, Restrict Value Range, Material by Description, Sales Material by Description, Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Old Material Number, Class, Material Group, EAN, Hierarchy, Fashion Fields, Segmentation , KBA , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , Problem