- Update the Security.DefaultPassword using Super Admin
- Existing users try to login into Onboarding using this updated password, but log-in fails.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Super Admin Account Options >Security.DefaultPassword.
- Enter new password
- Log in to Onboarding
- Enter default password at login screen
- Access is denied
- The updated Security.DefaultPassword will not apply to existing Onboarding user accounts.
- The default password is only applied to user accounts when the accounts are initially created.
- Existing user accounts are not updated when the Security.DefaultPassword changes.
- The updated Security.DefaultPassword only applies to new user accounts created after the Security.DefaultPassword was updated.
To update the password of an individual user
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding > Security > Users
- Locate the user by clicking 'Search' button
- Click the user's checkbox and a 'Reset Password' button will show in the right corner.
- Click the 'Reset Password' button and a pop-up window will appear
- Enter the new password of the user and click Reset
- Try using the new password
To update the password of an multiple users
If you wish to update the passwords for multiple users and it is not practical to update them as in the method above, please raise a case with the product support team, who can raise a request with the operations team.
Superadmin, Security.DefaultPassword , Corporate Representative, Onboarding 1.0, Security, Default Password, Super Admin , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-POR , Portal , Problem