- In calculations with value X, the "Store A" is set to have 80% of X and the "Store B" is set to have 20% of X.
- X can start with 100, meaning Store A = 80 and Store B = 20.
- How to get a field on the page that allows the user to change the value of X and to have Store A and B calculated depending on the new value?
- SAP Analytics Cloud - Analytics Designer
The solution is to get :
- 1 InputField (where we can enter a value)
- 1 Button to calculate (which retrieves the inputvalue and convert it to number, using the function ConvertUtils.stringToNumber)
- 2 Texts to store the values calculated respectively for 80% and 20% of input value
ConvertUtils.stringToNumber, applyText , KBA , LOD-ANA-AD , Analytics Designer , Problem