- When posting a billing document, timesheet or invoice to a project, service document or sales document there is no expected EBRR document (Event-Based Revenue Recognition) posted.
- In the "Manage Real-Time Revenue Recognition" app the error "Account "&" "&" is blocked for posting" (First & = "Account Number", Second & = "Company Code")
- S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Post a billing document, timesheet document or invoice to a EBRR related cost object.
- There is no TBRR document type posted.
- The expectation is that an EBRR document is posted.
- Check app "Manage Real-Time Revenue Recognition".
- Insert the effected period, fiscal year, cost object (Project, Sales or Service Documents).
- Go. Display the error log.
- "Account "&" "&" is blocked for posting".
- Open "Manage G/L Account Master Data" app.
- Insert the effected account.
- Remove the "Blocked From Posting" flag from the G/L Account Master Data.
- Reprocess the items in the "Manage Real-Time Revenue Recognition" app.
EBRR, Account, HKONT, Event Based Rev Rec, Errors, F5351, F5 351, GL, General Ledger , KBA , CO-PC-OBJ-EBR , Event-Based Revenue Recognition , FI-FIO-GL-MD , Master Data Apps , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions