- You have set up Employee Central Global Benefits end-to-end and your usual enrollment / claim processes are working fine
- In conjunction with the Global Benefits feature, you are using Intelligent Services Center events to trigger automatic creation/ending of enrollments and exceptions for employees during Hire/Rehire/Termination or Job Transfers
- In some cases, even though the EC update in Job Information was successfully completed, no exceptions or enrollments are created on the Benefits side
- This process used to work perfectly during testing, however it stopped after Instance Refresh/copies
- In some cases, there are no "Benefit Events Log" created
- When you use Benefits Auto Enrollment job in Provisioning, the records are successfully created
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Global Benefits
auto enrollment, benefits, exception, isc, intelligent services, hire, rehire, termination, transfer, benefit events log, cache, mdf , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.