Error "You are not authorized to import a Software Collection." when trying to import a software collection in the productive system
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2111
- Import Collection app
- The administrator role assigned to the user has no write access.
- In the past, the Import Collection application had not checked in detail whether the user had read or write authorization.
- This gap now had to be closed as a result of security enhancements in the product.
- Update the administrator role assigned to the user to provide write access.
- This is typically the role built from role template SAP_BR_ADMINISTRATOR
transport management import software collection you are not authorized role read write authorization access , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-SL , Manage and Import Software Collections , Problem