You are using CRM UI to display your IT Service management documents and your Change Request Management documents in SAP Solution Manager 7.2.
You want to change the field label of one of the standard partner functions under Details Assignment Block - General Data section, by modifying the UI text Field Label for one of these business partners //BTPARTNERSET//AICRM/HEADER_FCT_XX here XX represents 01 to 10.
You can do this modification in t-code BSP_WD_CMPWB or by displaying a document and clicking in the icon “Show Configurable Areas” for components like:
- AIC_INCIDENT_H for the incidents
- AIC_PROBLEM_H for the problems
- AIC_CMCR_H for the request for change
- AIC_CMCD_H for a change document
However, the change performed for those UI text fields labels is not shown in the CRM UI display of the document.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP13
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP04 to SP12 where SAP Note 2767630 - Field label of partner function cannot be changed in the Details AB of Change Request Management documents
//BTPARTNERSET//AICRM/HEADER_FCT_XX, Context Id, SAP context, Custom Context, PREPARE_BSP_CONTEXT_INFO, CL_AI_CRM_BP_HELPER, AIC_INCIDENT_H, AIC_CMCD_H, AIC_CMCR_H, display , KBA , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.