Number of To-Dos shown as cards are not same as number of To-Dos shown on the ribbon.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
There are 2 possible causes for this issue:
- The To-Do task was not migrated to latest home page from old home page due to it not matching the criteria for migration.
- To-Do cards can also expire based on system defined logic.
The following KB Article details the migration and expiration criteria across To-Do types in the Latest Home Page: 3212216 - Initial Load and Display/Expiry Logic for To-Do Cards in the Latest Home Page - SAP SuccessFactors.
- 3125767 - MDF workflow to-do card is not visible on the latest home page
- 3113104 - Latest Home Page - Proxy Permission Mapping
- 2979675 - The Latest Home Page To-Do's for Web and Mobile
- 3117408 - More To-Do Tasks on the Latest Home Page
- 2979181 - For you Today Engagement Cards & Quick Actions on The Latest Home Page
- 2979275 - New Experience for the Home Page
- MDF To-Do Category Changes Beginning with Second Half (2H 2021) Release – Innovation Alert
- More To-Do Tasks on the Latest Home Page
- Enabling To-Do Tasks on the Latest Home Page
- MDF Workflow Tasks Available on the Latest Home Page
- Deprecation of Four To-Do Categories
- Using the Check Tool
to-do tasks, to-do, to do, latest home page, tasks, ribbon, to-do count, missing, missed, expiration, expire, expiration, days, day, X days, criteria, card, for you today, engagement , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-TOD , To-Do List Issues , LOD-SF-PLT-LHOM , Latest Home Page , Problem