- Upon logon to SAP Analytics Cloud, the error message 'No Sessions Available' is displayed and the user is thus unable the logon
- Only the users that *used* to have a 'Business Intelligence Concurrent Session' license assigned to them are unable to login, other users do not have a problem with the logon
- SAP Analytics Cloud Service (or tenant) without any Business Intelligence concurrent session licenses assigned to it.
- The SAP Analytics Cloud Service has recently had the Business Intelligence concurrent session licenses removed from it, following a change to the SAP contract.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Service 2021.24 onwards
Reproducing the Issue
- With the SAP Analytics Cloud Service (or tenant) itself assigned at least one Business Intelligence concurrent session license:
- Assign one or many users with the Business Intelligence concurrent session license
- Under investigation by SAP development, however the concurrent session license remains enforced even though the SAP Analytics Cloud Service (or tenant) itself no longer has concurrent session licenses assigned to it.
- A full resolution is under investigation by SAP development.
- Until a full resolution is in place please submit a Support Incident with SAP Product Support requesting Product Support to log an internal DevOps ticket requesting the development toggle INFRA_CONCURRENT_LICENSE_ENFORCEMENT to be turned off. This is a temporary workaround until the investigation by SAP development has completed.
- Please note, this development toggle INFRA_CONCURRENT_LICENSE_ENFORCEMENT can only be turned off after any concurrent session licenses have already been removed and the toggle is applicable for a named SAP Analytics Cloud Service (or tenant). Please ensure you mention the URL of the SAP Analytics Cloud Service (or tenant) when you submit your SAP Product Support incident.
- An alterative workaround is to change all the users Business Intelligence license type from 'concurrent session' to 'named' before the contact change is made. Please see the Blog & Article: SAP Analytics Cloud - Managing Licenses with Roles and Teams for more details on how to do this.
- Blog & Article: SAP Analytics Cloud - Managing Licenses with Roles and Teams
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
SAC concurrent session license , KBA , LOD-ANA-AUT , SAC Authentication / Login , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud all versions