You see the message "Sales Organization XYZ is not consistent. Please check." when opening a sales document.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Open the Opportunities view (as example of sales object).
- Open the Opportunity ABC (where ABC is the ID of an opportunity).
You will see a message "Sales Organization XYZ is not consistent. Please check." (where XYZ is the ID of a sales organization).
The sales organization XYZ is not valid anymore. It can be the sales organization of the sales object you opened or one that is linked to it via Business Transactional Document (BTD) reference.
- Open the Organizational Management work center.
- Open the Org Structures view.
- Open sales organization XYZ (where XYZ is the ID of a sales organization).
- Click in the Edit button (pencil icon).
- Set the Valid To field accordingly.
You may ignore the error if no data should be changed in the sales object you opened.
"Sales Organization is not consistent. Please check." ; Sales ; Organizational Management ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To