The goods issue is completed for the outbound delivery, But user would like to edit the relevant sales order. The outbound delivery has to be reversed at EWM side.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Please make sure the billing document is reversed at LE side before below steps.
- Reverse Good Issue for the relevant outbound delivery - Please go to APP "Run Outbound Process" delivery detail page, Click "Reverse Goods Issue" button.
- Unpack the Stock - If the stock is not packed into handling units, you can skip this step. If the stock is packed into HUs, please click "Packing" button to packing page or navigate to APP "Pack Outbound Deliveries" to unpack the HUs then go back to APP "Run Outbound Process".
- Cancel Picking WT - Switch to the "Item" section "Picked" tab, select the items then click "Release Unpacked Stock".
- Adjust the delivery quantity - Please note the delivery cannot be deleted at APP "Run Outbound Process", the delivery quantities have to be set as "0" to reopen the sales order. Switch to the "Missing Tasks" and select the items, click "Adjust Delivery quantities".
- Post goods issue again - Click the "Goods Issue" button then verify the delivery status at APP "Display Outbound Delivery".
Outbound delivery, reverse Goods Issue, cancel pick, unpack, adjust delivery quantites , KBA , SCM-EWM-DLP , Delivery Processing , Problem