In Calendars, when you click "Other Calendars" nothing happens.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Calendars workcenter.
- Click the arrow next to "My Calendar".
- Click "Other Calendars".
- Nothing happens.
The other calendars were hidden due to a custom Adaptation change.
Please, follow the steps below to solve this issue:
- Go to Calendar work center.
- Select "My Calendar".
- Enter Adaptation Mode.
- In Adaptation window, click the backward arrow next to Calendar Customer Pane.
- Calendar pane view appears, showing two Calendar rows.
- Click the forward arrow next to Calendar.
- Calendar Form Pane opens.
- Expand the "Section".
- Enable and check "Set as visible" Box.
- End Adaptation.
- Refresh the screen.
Now you have access to the other calendars.
Other ; Calendars ; Hidden ; Unavailable ; Adaptation , KBA , LOD-CRM-CAL , Calendar Control , How To