- Share folder is not visible when saving an insight
- Not all folders are visible by saving an insight in comparison saving a story
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) 2021.20 (2021 QRC4)
Reproducing the Issue
- SAC - Home Page.
- Data Analyzer.
- Create a new insight with sample model.
- Click Save -> Save As in the upper left corner of data analyzer.
- Observe shared folder(the folder shared by other users) is not visible in folder list.
This behavior in Data Analyzer was caused by a issue within the Save Insight dialog, which was causing shared folders to not be displayed in the list of available folders/insights.
This issue will be fixed in 2022.02 (2022 QRC1)
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Analytics for Cloud，QRC4, 2021.04, ad-hoc report, insights , KBA , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem