- Recurring schedules delivered to the email box one day later than the recurrence date that's been set up while scheduling.
- When selecting "Reschedule" on a weekly recurring schedule the schedule "start date" is automatically set one day forward without any manual interaction.
- For example a weekly schedule set to run on "W for Wednesday" on "08/12/2021 at 09:00:00 AM". When clicking "Reschedule" on the report the date is automatically changed to "09/12/2021 at 09:00:00 AM" with "W for Wednesday" set (Despite this automatically populated date referring to Thursday)
- This only occurs under the following conditions:
- The client machine used to create the schedule is in the IST/GMT Timezone
- The Server machine is in the EST Timezone
- The schedule time is set during a day difference between the IST and EST timezone. For example Wednesday at 9AM IST is Tuesday at 10:30pm EST.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.3 SP01 Patch 07
Schedule, Day, Recurring, Date, One Day, Forward, Webi, BI, Date, Time , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.