You would like to have rules for Form Template Selection for Tickets, but the option is not available.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the Form Template Selection view.
- On the dropdown, you cannot see Tickets.
There is a missing scoping question. Question "Filter ticket summary templates based on conditions such as service team or ticket type?" needs to be checked.
To do so:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Step 4: Questions.
- Expand: Service > Customer Care > Service Request Management.
- Check the box for "Filter ticket summary templates based on conditions such as service team or ticket type?"
Tickets should be an option on the Form Template Selection now.
summary ; form template ; ticket ; service request ; country ; variant ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To