Compliance tile is not available for the Onboardee irrespective of all countries
SAP SUCCESSFACTORS ONBOARDING
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Onboarding Dashboard
- Search affected candidates and view details
- you could see only PDC, ADC and Signature step is completed but the compliance is not triggered.
- When you go to BPE Process task-> Search with the Onboarding process ID -> Then you could see the Error message
- Invalid property names: FOCorporateAddressDEFLT/stateNav. Please check the property name in Admin Center > OData API Data Dictionary or entity metadata. Ensure there were no data model changes that removed this field, and please execute a refresh metadata to ensure the cache is not corrupted.
Data Model is missing
- Verify in Manage Data > FieldMetaOverrrideConfiguration, this does not have workstate field defined.
- You can add id "workstate" with the following overrideFieldsmeta:
- Then cross check via Provisioning, Whether country specific data model is available or not, If empty, Please import country specific data model.
- Clear Metadata cache and re-test/ restart the candidate. Now the compliance tile is available for the onboardee.
onboarding, onb, compliance tile, form, stateNav, country-specific , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-FRM , Compliance 2.0 Country Forms , How To