- When you try to edit the Job Information History of an external Onboarding user after using the Manage Pending Hires tool and before conversion (i.e before the actual hire date), you receive a blank or "No permission" error.
- This happens only if the Enable Centralized Services to Save Changes on the History UI of Job Information is enabled in company and logo settings(Note: The option is available only for instances where time management is not enabled)
SAP Successfactors Employee Central - Suite Integration
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to employee's Profile.
- Job history -> Try to update Job history post MPH and before Conversion(i.e before hire date).
- Blank error appears.
This is a known issue in 2H 2021 release.
- Engineering team is working on the fix and we will keep the KBA updated.
- As a workaround until the fix, Navigate to Company and Logo settings -> Disable "Enable Centralized Services to Save Changes on the History UI of Job Information" -> Save
KI2111, 2H 2021, 2111, Enable Centralized Services to Save Changes on the History UI of Job Information, no permission, blank error, Could not retrieve person type for user, Manage Pending hire, MPH, ECT-188043, INC1283871, Onboarding, external users , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 to EC Integration , Known Error