The accelerated return order is created. During material inspection, 0026 In-House Repair (Service) is chosen as the logistical follow-up activity. After all the processes have been processed (Return Delivery, Goods Receipt, Material Inspection, In-House Repair), the status of the return order is still in "Process Incomplete", instead of "Document Completed".
SAP S/4HANA CLOUD
In the "Determine Refund" page for the return order, refund is still pending with the refund details: "Credit Memo".
- Open the "Manage Customer Returns" app and search for the customer return order.
- Select this return order and click the "Determine Refund" button.
- In the "Determine Refund" page, under the "Refund Details" column, click "Change Refund".
- Change the refund type from "Credit Memo" to "No Refund" and choose a CMR Rejection Reason.
- Click the "Release Selected Items" button.
Manage Customer Returns, Accelerated Return, Material Inspection, 0026 In-House Repair (Service), Logistical Follow-up Activity, Return Delivery, Goods Receipt, Material Inspection, Processing Status, Process Incomplete, Document Completed, Determine Refund, Refund Details, Change Refund, Credit Memo, No Refund, Rejection Reason, Release Selected Items , KBA , SD-SLS-RE , Returns , Problem