- Two time accounts have been created for the same dates
- Manage Time Off Calendars shows two calendar runs for the same time
- Duplicates the Time Accounts for employees
SAP Successfactors Employee Central Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- In Manage Time Off Calendars, create a new Account Creation Calendar and Run.
- Once the calendar run is complete, see that there are two calendar runs that executed at the same time.
- Also, see two time accounts have been created in the users Time Account Workbench
This issue can occur if the Run button is double-clicked when submitting the Account Creation Calendar
This is a known issue by the engineering team. They are currently working on a fix which is due to be implemented with the b2205 release (May 2022).
To correct the current accounts:
- Use the Check Tool > time off > time accounts > OverlappingTimeAccounts to identify the accounts
- Delete the redundant Time Accounts
Duplicate, Time Account, Double, Calendar Runs Twice, TIM-29040, Manage Time Off Calendars, Account Creation Calendar , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-CAL , Calendar Jobs , Problem