When trying to publish a new or updated CDS view the following errors occur:
- Failed to publish Custom CDS View <CDSView>.
- <CDSVIEW>-<ELEMENT> reference information missing or data type wrong, see long text
- Message no. SD_CDS_ENTITY086
- S/4HANA Cloud
- Custom CDS Views app
The <ELEMENT> is missing the required Semantic and Value for its type.
As mentioned in the long text of the error, elements of the following data types require a reference element:
- CURR elements require a CUKY reference
- QUAN elements require a UNIT reference
- DECFLOAT34 elements that represent a calculated quantity require a CHAR reference
- Update the <ELEMENT> referenced in the error to provide the necessary Semantic and Value in the "Element Properties" tab of the custom CDS view.
- Review the error long text for specifics on the requirements
custom cds failed publish SD_CDS_ENTITY086 elements require reference CURR CUKY QUAN UNIT DECFLOAT34 CHAR calculated , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-GKE , Generic CDS Key User Editor , Problem