My Team is selected from Manage Home Page > Quick Actions but is still not displaying for Managers who have direct reports on the Quick Actions Section of the Latest Home Page.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Manage My Team requires the Manager to have the following permissions:
- General User Permissions -> Company Info Access->User Search
- User Permissions->Employee Data->Employee Profile ->Manager
- Manager must have themselves included in User Search Target Population
- Where cards are not displayed in proxy mode refer to 3113104 - Latest Home Page - Proxy Permission Mapping
- For Matrix Managers the My Team quick action card is not displayed - even if the permission Employee Data->Employee Profile ->Matrix Manager is assigned. This was confirmed by engineering who have advised this is working as designed as the support for matrix managers was not included in the original requirements for this feature in the Card Service. This may change in a future release. Visit the SAP SuccessFactors Customer Community Migration to Reimagined Home Page - Innovation Alert published on SAP site the latest updates, discussions and for more information on the roadmap for future releases.
3113104 - Latest Home Page - Proxy Permission Mapping
2979181 -For you Today Engagement Cards & Quick Actions on The Latest Home Page