When the process get in the new hire data review step, and we fill all the data in this step, when submitting it we receive the error:
"This operation results in a duplicate Assignment ID, which is not allowed in the system"
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into the system
- Go to onboarding dashboard, search for the candidate
Click on the button Start to Start the New hire data review step
- Fill in all the necessary data and keep clicking on continue.
- when you click on submit the error is thrown: "This operation results in a duplicate Assignment ID, which is not allowed in the system"
There is a HRIS Sync Mapping between person-id-external and userId. This is causing the issue.
- Go to Manage Business configuration ->PersonInfo
- Search for the person-id-external field and click on details
- Under the HRIS sync mapping, Please remove the HRIS mapping between person-id-external and userId
This operation results in a duplicate Assignment ID, New hire data review, Onboarding, Error. , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-COD , Onboardee Data Review , Problem