- Performance issue when using the EPM report when switching between different dates at the second or third query.
- Checking from the back-end side, the ST12 trace, BPC trace tools UJSTAT and the web report show there is no performance issue.
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.0 version for SAP NetWeaver platform
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.1 version for SAP NetWeaver platform
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 11.0 version for SAP NetWeaver platform
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 11.1 version for SAP NetWeaver platform
- EPM Add-in 10.0 SP38 Patch 07
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC, Slow, long time, performance, bad performance, very slow, timeout, EPM, report, query, switch, balancing, EPM Addin, Add-in, addin, poor , KBA , EPM-XLS-REP , EPM XLS Reporting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.