Threshold filter cannot select all nodes by selecting upper layer node
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.20.12 (2021 QRC4)
Reproducing the Issue
Sample story:Sample - Revenue AnalysisPage :Sales Manager Overview
- Right Click on measure object in the table.
- Add Threshold.
- Add filter.
- Select Product as the filter dimension.
- Expand any of the Product node.
- Select the upper layer node, observe the nodes in the lower layer is not selected.
This is a by design behavior.
- Selecting action is to define the node as a filter value.
- Child node(s) need to be selected to have them as filter values as well.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, parent node, child node, select all , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES-COR , SAC Core story functionality - widgets, geo, design, etc , Problem