The following behaviour occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- When attempting to display Measure values in "Lakh" format for the Indian Rupee currency, only Thousand, Million and Billion are options in the Styling tab for "Scale"
- 100,000s or Lakh is required as an option to represent Indian Rupees in "Lakh" representation
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.20.x
Reproducing the Issue
- Open an SAP Analytics Cloud Story
- Click on a Chart with Measure Values shown as Indian Rupees
- Click Edit > Designer > Styling
- Click Scale and observe there are no options for "Lakhs" or 100,000s
This issue is currently behaviour by design.
An enhancement request has been created below;
Workaround: Create a new Calculated Measure to divide the number into the required scaling format. Eg. for Lakhs, in the Formula enter "<Measure Name> / 100,000" or "<Measure Name> x 0.00001"
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem