- Custom tile rule doesn't seem to work.
- Title always shows the same content or link for any candidate.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to instance as candidate
- In the homepage, locate the custom tile.
- Click to open tile.
- Incorrect content or link show.
- Same content or link shows for every candidate which is not expected according to configured rule
Rule is using object not supported or with no external user view
Pick object that has external user visibility and update business rule to evaluate on this.
To review the visibility of the object
- Go to Configure Object Definitions
- In the search pull down menu select: Object Definition
- In the next search field, enter the object name to search
- Once located, under the Fields section locate: mdfSystemExternalUserVisibility
- Click on the Details link to the right to see more details.
- Locate the Visibility option showing.
SF, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-HP , Home Page for Onboarding 2.0/ Tiles , Problem