Judging the right priority for Cloud HXM Support Cases.
To ensure healthy service levels for all our customers, priority of cases reported will be judged based on the business impact of the issue. This article outlines the principles which should be used for determining the case priority.
- SAP SuccessFactors Center of Capabilities
- SAP SuccessFactors Job Profile Builder
Priority “Very High” - P1 (Production and Go-Live issues only)
Considered to be the highest Priority which depicts that your organization is going through an Immense Business impact. Please ensure to validate business impact and if related to a GoLive scenario, provide the Go-Live date.
Following are few examples which will be considered under Very High Priority:
- Data Security Issues, where employees can access data which they are not authorized to;
- Data was deleted/disappeared.
Priority “High” - P2
Considered to be second highest Priority which depicts that your organization is going through a business impact.
Following are few examples which will be considered under High Priority:
- Unable to save data in Center of Capabilities and/or Job Profile Builder;
- Data out of sync in SuccessFactors areas;
- JDM to JPB Migration Issues - Job is failing;
- Problem with competency/behavior data in live forms.
Priority “Medium” - P3
Considered to be something in which the business impact is least, however, there is some functionality loss which is adding on to some issues for your organization.
Following are few examples which will be considered under Medium Priority:
- Data Import Issues;
- Help fixing Check Tools errors;
- Job Profile Workflow issues;
- User(s) unable to rate Skills in Employee Profile Block.
Incident priority, Case priority, adjustment, assessment, product support, ps, case, CJ, JPB, JDM, COC, CofC , KBA , LOD-SF-CJ , Capabilities and Job Profiles , How To