You are curious whether your SAP Cloud Portal services on both Neo and Cloud Foundry Environments are being impacted by ZeroDay security vulnerability in log4j library mentioned here.
- Vulnerability CVE-2021-44228 for log4j
- How does this impact SAP Cloud Portal service on Neo and Cloud Foundry Environments Components
- How does this impact SAP Launchpad service on Cloud Foundry Environments Components
log4j is an apache library used commonly in java applications. This particular issue was identified in log4j2 and fixed in log4j2.15.0
- SAP Cloud Portal service on Neo Environment
- SAP Cloud Portal service on Cloud Foundry Environment
- SAP Launchpad service on Cloud Foundry Environment
cloud portal, neo portal, cf portal, cloud portal service, portal on neo, portal on cf, Zero Day, security vulnerability, org.apache.naming.factory.BeanFactory, BeanFactory, CVE-2021-44228, Logger.class, Log4j, Log4j2 , KBA , EP-CPP-NEO-SFC , Launchpad Site and SAP Fiori Cloud , EP-CPP-CF-FS , Portal Freestyle Content (Pages, Widgets) , EP-CPP-NEO-FS , Freestyle sites , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.