When new hires are completing their Onboarding tasks and clicks the Complete Additional Data Collection tile in their home page, the error: "Internal Server Error" shown up.
SAP SUCCESSFACTORS ONBOARDING
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate Onboarding from RCM
- Complete New Hire Data Review step for Hiring Manager
- Login as a new hire and complete the paperwork as candidate
- Once paperwork is completed, click the Complete Additional Data Collection tile
- Error appears
There is no ONB2DataCollectionConfig object assigned to the ONB2Process of the new hire.
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Data.
- Type in Onboarding data collection user configuration in the first dropdown.
- Type in the processId in the second dropdown.
- View the Process Object by clicking the View Process icon beside it.
- Click on the Edit button.
- If a custom data collection configuration is not created, assign the DEFAULT_DATA_COLLECTION_CONFIG object in the customDataCollectionConfig object/field, else assign the correct customDataCollectionConfig object value.
- In the case there is a custom data collection configuration created, make note of UI Item.
- Go to Manage Configuration UI.
- Search for the UI Item noted earlier and hover over the ID to see option Edit Properties.
- On the Properties pop up window, ensure that the following fields are populated: "Title Type User Defined" and "Title Format".
- Click on OK.
internal error, cdc, CDC, custom data collection step, onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RCM , Integration RCM , How To