- Client connection unexpectedly terminated while executing sp_options show
- Errorlog contains an infected with 11 error with an "Address:" line showing the function ssql_getdesc()
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
- Statement cache monitoring is enabled
- Using diagserver binary
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR#825897 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.