You are pasting text from External Applications and the System shows a Popup "Keep Formatting".
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service Work Center.
- Go to Tickets Work Center View.
- Open any Ticket ID ABC (where ABC represents the ticket ID).
- Go to Interactions Tab.
- Click New.
- Paste a text from External Application.
- See the Popup "Keep Formatting".
There is currently no way to disable or skip this default behavior.
TinyMCE Editor needs this confirmation to be provided at all times as a part of the feature.
This is the current expected behavior of SAP Cloud for Customer.
1. If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
2. If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive;
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/services/innovation.html#contact-us.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
Keep Formatting; Interactions; TinyMCE; remove; skip; popup; pop-up; ticket; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To