Competencies are showing unrated in Capabilities Portfolio.
- SAP SuccessFactors Ecosystem Applications & Services
- SAP SuccessFactors Center of Capabilities
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Home > Capabilities Portfolio
2. Competencies are showing unrated even if they rating on their form.
Assign type of the form in Capabilities Portfolio is configured as Performance. If the capability is associated with a Performance form template, the capability is displayed in the Capabilities Portfolio, but it's marked as Unrated.
Change the assign type of the form in Capabilities Portfolio to Proficiency.
1. Go to Admin Center > Manage Center of Capabilities
2. Capabilities Portfolio > Rating History
3. Select the form > Change the Assign Type to Proficiency.
4. Go back to Capabilities Portfolio and rating should appear in competencies.
Competencies showing unrated in Capabilities Portfolio , KBA , LOD-SF-CJ-COC-POR , Capabilities Portfolio , Bug Filed