- When an e-mail is forwarded from the Outlook client, and received in C4C, the timeline does not display the e-mail address of the original sender (From)
- Users cannot tell what was the e-mail address the original e-mail came from, they can only see the sender's name
SAP C4C CORE
Reproducing the Issue
- Forward an e-mail from outlook or any other e-mail client
- Open the ticket associated with this e-mail that was forwarded
- In the timeline, you noticed only the senders name and nothing related to the e-mail address it came from
- When e-mails are in plain text, content within the 'From' and 'To' e-mail addresses which are enclosed in the angular braces '< >' are removed for security reasons
- This is a known limitation (due to security reasons) and the expected system behavior.
- The system is working as designed
- If you believe this behavior could be changed or improved, we suggest you to post this as a new request in the Influence forum.
- To start a request for new features or enhancements please visit https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/1867
Sender email e-mail name address timeline from to , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 2111 ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 2202