- Unnecessary entries in the table /scwm/quan due to stock inconsistencies ( zero quantity check )
- Inconsistencies in the physical stocks
- Dump DBSQL_DUPLICATE_KEY_ERROR while confirming the warehouse task due to physical stock inconsistencies
- Found reserved stock inconsistencies in the EWM check monitor
- Identified the zero stock inconsistencies in the EWM check monitor
- Inconsistent /SCWM/QUAN or /LIME/NQUAN entries
SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SCM-EWM)
SAP EWM Warehouse order processing ( SCM-EWM-WOP)
/SCWM/QUAN, /LIME/NQUAN, ZERO STOCK, INCON_STOCK_QUAN, INCON_STOCK_RESQ , KBA , SCM-EWM-WOP , Warehouse Order Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.