- Unnecessary entries in the table /scwm/quan due to stock inconsistencies ( zero quantity check )
- Inconsistencies in the physical stocks
- Dump DBSQL_DUPLICATE_KEY_ERROR while confirming the warehouse task due to physical stock inconsistencies
- Found reserved stock inconsistencies in the EWM check monitor
- Identified the zero stock inconsistencies in the EWM check monitor
- Inconsistent /SCWM/QUAN or /LIME/NQUAN entries
SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SCM-EWM)
SAP EWM Warehouse order processing ( SCM-EWM-WOP)
/SCWM/QUAN, /LIME/NQUAN, ZERO STOCK, INCON_STOCK_QUAN, INCON_STOCK_RESQ , KBA , SCM-EWM-WOP , Warehouse Order Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.