- Position field is set to be hired = No
- But this position is being passed from Onboarding and/or recruiting to EC using integration mapping.
- When hiring candidate in Manage Pending Hires, we can see the position being populated and accepted and the hire even can be finishes and saved with the position (Although the position is set to NOT be hired).
- SAP SuccessFactors
- Employee Central (EC)
- Position Management
- Onboarding integration with EC
- Recruiting integration with EC
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions
position validation, to be hired, MPH , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT-UI , MPH UI & Column Config Tool , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.