"Disabled on live data models. Can be enabled through System Configuration." when trying to enable forecast on Line Chart
SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story.
- Add a Line chart with Date Dimension base on Live data connection.
- Click the ... button.
- Observe Forecast option is grayed out. And message "Disabled on live data models. Can be enabled through System Configuration." displayed.
Option "Live Data Models: Enable Smart Grouping and predictive forecasting in Time Series Charts" is disabled.
- Open Administration console.
- System Configuration.
- Enable the option "Live Data Models: Enable Smart Grouping and predictive forecasting in Time Series Charts".
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, live data connection, live model, hana, bw , KBA , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem