You are curious whether your Workflow Capability within the SAP Workflow Management service is being impacted by ZeroDay security vulnerability in log4j library mentioned here.
- Vulnerability CVE-2021-44228 for log4j
- How does this impact Workflow Capability with the SAP Workflow Management service Components
log4j is an apache library used commonly in java applications. This particular issue was identified in log4j2 and fixed in log4j2.15.0
- SAP Business Technology Platform Neo Environment
- SAP Business Technology Platform Cloud Foundry Environment
- SAP Workflow Management Service
workflow capability, workflow service, workflow management service, Zero Day, security vulnerability, org.apache.naming.factory.BeanFactory, BeanFactory, CVE-2021-44228, Logger.class, Log4j, Log4j2 , KBA , LOD-BPM-WFS , Workflow Service Runtime / Editor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.